Martin Studio Photography Internships, for Photography Students
Are you interested in the exciting field of photography? Do your friends consider you fun, outgoing and personable? MSP is an Baltimore City based Photography Company set on changing what people think about portraiture one client at a time.
MSP has a fun and exciting work environment and we seek creative an outgoing individuals who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to smile big and work hard. As an intern, you will get to work with at a variety clients and events from weddings to corporate events and everything between while providing excellent customer service to our guests.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, someone who walks into a room of people and makes a great impression. Someone who is great at interacting with people and ensuring that they have a good experience while creating fun memories.
What You Will Learn:
• Everything that leads up to how to setup and work with our professional photography and lighting equipment in various situations.
• How to interact with guests to create a great photography experience and turn guests into social media fans.
• How to work under pressure and tackle minor troubleshooting of equipment while maintaining a positive attitude.
What We Require:
• Driver’s License and reliable car
• Presently in an accredited school photography or graphic arts program
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and friendly
• Love for using social media and networking with people, and general excitement to learn new skills.
The position is a six month minimum part-time position. A few in studio and at home hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but may be asked to open or close the studio other days. From this experience you will learn enough and have the resources to create and develop your skill level by using the available equipment and studio. (When it's not available during your off days.)
There is no hourly pay, but there is plenty of opportunity for commission. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please submit your resume and one paragraph summary telling us why you would like to join our team by email. Please make sure the subject line says "Internship!" Click here to submit your interest.
All the best!
The MSP Team